To attract aspiring and talented students in the UK, the University of Huddersfield is now providing an amazing funding scheme named as China, Macau and Taiwan Early Payment Scholarship.
This opportunity is designed for students who are applying for any undergraduate, postgraduate taught and top-up courses at the University of Huddersfield.
The University of Huddersfield is a gold-rated institution for higher learning situated in Huddersfield, England. It is a growing university with 20,000 students who are from around the world and enrolled in a variety of degree programs. It operates seven academic schools.
Why study at the University of Huddersfield? The institution provides students with everything that they need to succeed in their career. From this university, you can expect high standards of teaching and learning, friendly environment and excellent facilities.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020, for September intake and November 30, 2020, for January intake.
- University or Organization: University of Huddersfield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree program in various subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be domiciled of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
- Must pay their 50% deposit paid by the deadlines given above
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This support will automatically be awarded by the University admissions team on receipt of payment after applying for the approved course.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to submit following documents as a part of their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts following English qualifications for its most of the courses: Cambridge English Advanced, IELTS (Academic), TOEFL, Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE) and GCSE or GCE ‘O’ level.
The sponsorship will grant all successful students with the award worth £500. This amount will help students cover their educational expenses.