Job Title: Cocoa Development Manager
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. RCS is recruiting for their client, a privately owned company specializing in the purchase of certified Cocoa from smallholder farmers.
Job Summary: The Cocoa Development Manager should be a seasoned professional with Cocoa certification.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for the function,
- Increase the productivity of cocoa farmers through training and demonstration plots,
- Provide advisory support to the purchasing function on how to increase market share for cocoa,
- Build the capacity to certify farmers and standardize the processes involved.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a leading University in Agriculture.
- Highly ambitious with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Previous experience in Tree Crops.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, especially with large teams.
- Fast and efficient work ethic with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision, in remote locations and with local communities.
- Good computer skills.
- Should be a values driven person.
- Fluent in either Swahili or French or both
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org