Job Title: Collections Supervisor SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) Product
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce and manage default rate and efficient management of the loan portfolio
- Coaching on negotiation skills and best options available in collecting from hardcore clients.
- Keep litigation cases low and ensure court matters are settled amicably and avoid unnecessary wastage.
- Effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring performances and motivating loan officers to improve their performance.
- Instilling discipline among Loan officers in regards to collections.
- Ensure and maintain a good culture within the officers and continuously encourage cohesiveness.
- Implement strategies that increase collection efficiency.
- Ensure that the SME officers are proficient with standard operating procedures and 100% implementation of the Delinquency Escalation Processes.
- Create an enabling relationship with the other departments and ensure all stakeholders understand our processes.
- Work closely with the customer service department and ensure implementation of strategies that enables us satisfy our customers.
- Train field officers on the importance of valuing our customers and ensure SME team has customer centered culture
Also Read: Banking Agent Job – Mack Capitals Ltd
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a related role in a Financial Institution.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
How to Apply:
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th February 2023