Job Title: Content Development Officer
Organisation: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Content Development Supervisor
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is positioning itself as the Social Security Provider of Choice in Uganda. With our shared purpose of being the Social Security Provider of choice, providing exceptional customer service and better operations with a well-motivated and skilled workforce, we are looking to recruit persons with high integrity and dedication to work with us.
Job Summary: The Content Development Officer will support the development of both motion and graphic production and concepts of creative materials for online and offline media. In addition, support department concept development and other departments’ needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for the development of creative strategies and concepts for multimedia channels both within the organization and externally for full-scale advertisement.
- Engage in creative work for both motion and static visual content
- Render campaign creative executions for the Fund’s digital platforms and collaborate on ad hoc assignments.
- Author creative copy for both external and internal communication campaigns
- Support in internal and external research and benchmarking to inform creative development
- Participate in the development and tracking of the unit’s strategy in line with the departmental strategy.
- Engage with different stakeholders in and out of the Fund to facilitate the achievement of departmental and organizational objectives
- Support the development of production and creative briefs
- Recommend the best practices in creative executions for business and brand campaigns.
- Support the creative design and quality control process.
- Support internal department teams to grow versatile skills in creative concept design
- Review your own performance and seek feedback to improve performance.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders within and outside the Fund on related assignments
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Arts or any related field
- Training in graphics and motion design and multimedia and certification in a related field.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Five years of experience in a marketing and content development field with evidence of the development of high-end graphic and motion content. This experience should be in a busy, competitive environment.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Creative problem solving and thinking
- Strong copywriting and project management
- Creative strategy development and implementation
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of art or design styles and history especially adobe illustrator suit (Adobe creative suite).
- Adaptability to the latest advertisement global and industry trends
- Possess excellent uses of Microsoft Office application, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Multi-tasking to get Work Done
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Stakeholder Management
How to Apply:
All interested individuals should Click Here to fill out the application form and then send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to [email protected]
NB: Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Deadline: 2nd August 2022