Vacancy title: Contracts and Grants Manager
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Chemonics
Deadline of this Job: 4th October 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Chemonics seeks various positions for the anticipated ﬁve-year. $35 million USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation iSBC4T) project in Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals. Households and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC). which will in turn transform households. communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world.
Contracts and Grants Manager .
• Bachelor‘s degree in ﬁnance, business management or other relevant discipline. master’s degree preferred.
• Five to seven years of experience managing a multi-million grants portfolio ($2 million minimum); at least 3 years of experience managing international don0r~funded grants programs.
• Demonstrated experience managing USAID
• funded grants under cooperative agreements or contracts required.
• Understanding of applicable policies and procedures regarding ﬁnanciat management. competition. determination of responsibility. cost share. grants management. and capacity building of local partners required.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor‘s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5-7 years
Job application procedure
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sbc4tlive . Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are ﬁlled. No telephone inquiries. please. Finalists will be contacted.