Job Title: C&P Methods Engineer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, update, implement procedures and Group Company Rules/referential relating to contracting activities in an efficient manner.
- Analyze the procurement process and identify improvements opportunities.
- Organize and structure documentation and archiving of the PMT-CTR entity and update the CMS as needed.
- Ensure the timely preparation, consolidation, analysis, issuance, and update of the master procurement planning in alignment with the budget and operations, in tandem with the Affiliate C&P team.
- Propose, implement and follow-up action plans related to audits (MAESTRO, IMPACTS…).
- Monitor and propose improvements of duets efficiencies.
- Support Contract Engineers and buyers in contract and PO preparation, including in UNISOL.
- Ensure proactive QA/QC of the PMT-CTR entity documents and processes (CFT/RFQ, Contract committee presentations, templates…).
- Ensure compliance of the C&P processes and procedures with all internal company rules (including client Guide to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws…).
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all documents, including in Agora.
- Analysis/Reporting/ Performance Monitoring (KPIs, Reporting, Controls):
- Consolidate and implement on a monthly basis reporting
- Ensure the implementation of client tools and make sure of their efficient appropriation.
- Act as the focal point for continuous optimization of all electronic tools / systems used
- Support the Affiliate C&P team when performing suppliers evaluations.
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation.
- Raise awareness and provide guidance with regard to the execution of the HSE rules.
- Ensure Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and integrity policies are incorporated into contracts, PO.
- Accountable for a safe working environment (promotion of 12 Golden Rules), noting anomalies to HSE (use of Stop Card system) as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies C&P Methods Engineer job should hold a Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Law, Commercial or Engineering.
- At least ten years of practical, relevant and progressive experience in preparation, negotiation, monitoring of complex technical contracts in the onshore and offshore oil or petrochemical industries.
- Five years of experience in a Methods role.
- Advanced expertise in contract management, and purchase orders in oil and gas industry.
- Advanced expertise of SAP tools, especially UNISOL MM module, Excel, database and web-based systems, and internal tools (Ariba, Agora, Sequana, …),
- Knowledge of Company referential, procedures, rules.
- Method management expertise within the client highly preferred.
- International project experience.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th July 2022