Job Title: Credit Officer (8 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI Headquartered in Masindi. Operating a network of FIVE branches located Masindi, Kigumba, Hoima, Kagadi and Nakasongola, ENCOT’s mission is to provide loans and enterprise development services to small/medium size rural entrepreneurial communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs. It serves over 20,000 clients in the Mid-Western / Central Regions.
Job Summary: The Credit Officer is in charge of Credit Relations Management for an assigned loan book. The credit Officer ensures that more loans deals are closed as fast as possible, but also ensure that delinquent loans are constantly pursued and well managed. The Credit Officer works directly with Customers/ clients on a daily basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in Business studies, Social Studies, Education, Finance, Accounts, or any related field.
- One year of experience in Credit Work obtained from a formal credit/loan institution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (written/oral) and good working knowledge of at least ONE local language of the area.
- Excellent computer skills
- Hold a clean and valid Class A driving permit –
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications in PDF (Cover Letter, CV, and Copies of relevant Academic papers) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver their applications to the address below;
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Plot 88. Port Road,
P.O. Box 389, Masindi – UGANDA
Deadline: 2nd September 2017 by 12:00 PM