SolarNow Services (U) Limited is the Ugandan subsidiary of SolarNow BV, a Dutch company distributing high-quality solar energy solutions to off-grid customers with an 13-months credit facility, SolarNow has installed over 5000 solar systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the recovery according to procedures of values outstanding with defaulting clients;
- Overseeing repossessions in case of defaults;
- Making case files for legal prosecution if need arises.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a good Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Three or more years related work experience, preferably at a debt collecting agency;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Possess the ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and motivated candidates should submit their motivation letters, CVs (including three references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th October, 2014