Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Several Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Jolems Investment Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Jolems Investment Limited is a manufacturer of foods and plastics products. It was established in the City of Kampala in 2019 to establish, acquire, manage office, training stations, factories, shops and depots among which include production of toothbrush, biscuits, and cookies.
Job Summary: The Customer Relationship Officer will be in charge of coordination between the internal and external stakeholders
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the face of the Board, offering friendly service to those entering the premises or calling in on the phone.
- Receive, register and direct visitors /clients to relevant offices.
- Constant presence at the reception to attend to visitors and incoming calls.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing phone calls and maintain records of calls made and received.
- Track staff deployments and maintain an updated organizational telephone directory.
- To regularly work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to respond to customer feedback and requests.
- Manage the log of who is entering and exiting the premises.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter and congestion.
- Record deliveries and mails, route them to the office of the Managing Director in a timely manner.
- To manage daily staff attendance register
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma / higher education in secretarial studies, business administration or related field.
- At least one year of relevant business work experience in the same role.
- Computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office suite software programs and strong information technology skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management/networking, and coordination skills.
- Ability to exercise high level of professionalism and customer service at the front desk.
- High integrity and proven commitment to accountability practices.
- A female candidate is highly preferred for this position.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.