Vacancy title: Data entrant
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Computer & IT
Jobs at: Global Health Uganda (GHU)
Deadline of this Job: 12th September 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Ref: GHU 010/2019
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions for the COAST (Children’s Oxygen Administration Strategies Trial) which will be based in Masaka hospital..
• Data entry for study data from different data sources.
• Weekly data backup for all study data.
• Database management (editing and verification).
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
• Database management knowledge in the following platforms SQL and Microsoft ACCESS.
• Good data entry skills with attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness and a high energy level.
• Experience in research data entry in a research setting is an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of two work related referees to: The Human Resource Manager, Global Health Uganda, Plot 667 Mawanda Road, first turn on the right after the Mawanda Road Police Station not later than Thursday 12th September 2019 at 12:00pm. We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.