105 scholarships – 30 x 100% tuition fee and 75 x 50% towards tuition fee.
Masters scholarships for a global future. You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2014 in an area of study within the:
Faculty of Engineering,
Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
Faculty of Science,
School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Read what some of our previous scholarship students have to say here.
You can also hear what one of our previous scholarship winners says here.
The closing date for scholarship applications is 25 April 2014 – 12 mid-day (UK time).
2012 marked the 10th anniversary of the University’s flagship international scholarship programme – Developing Solutions, and you can read more about this here.