Job Title: Development Officer
Organisation: Uganda Cricket Association (UCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Development Manager
Uganda Cricket Association (UCA) exists to govern and grow the game of cricket in Uganda, providing year-round programs at every level to drive success, inspiring Unity and Diversity. We are forward looking and motivated to achieve international Excellence and National popularity by bringing pride to Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of relevant work experience
- Good working knowledge of the Cricket game, rules and regulations
- Stakeholder engagement and management is desired
- Events management experience is desired;
- Training experience desired
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Administrative Communication; Customer Service
- Able and willing to travel around Uganda.
- Able to Plan and Organize
- Able to work with People
- Able to Present and Communicate Information
- Able to Deliver Results and Meet Customer Expectations.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their application letters and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please DO NOT attach any other documents, it is not a requirement at this point. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by the 4th November 2022, consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: Friday 14th October, 2022 by 5:00pm