Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the English Proficiency Entrance Scholarships offered by Durham College.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Established in 1967, Durham College is located in the Durham Region of Ontario, Canada. It offers first-year information, academic support resources, career services, and Student Academic Learning Services.
Why study at Durham College? The college is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus for all students and employees, regardless of race. They pledge to listen, learn and take actionable steps to ensure equitable and inclusive access for all.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Durham College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Submit their application for admission and pay their fees by the deadline indicated in their offer letter.
- Arrive in Canada and remain enrolled at Durham College past the 10th day of the semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree
- Admission Requirements: When applying to a program, applicants must meet all program requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants applying to Durham College must meet all English Proficiency requirements.
Durham College will provide the award amount of $2,000 to deserving and needy students.