Vacancy title: Finance and Procurement Manager
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Accounting & Finance
Jobs at: Chemonics
Deadline of this Job: 4th October 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Chemonics seeks various positions for the anticipated ﬁve-year. $35 million USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation iSBC4T) project in Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals. Households and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC). which will in turn transform households. communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world.
Finance and Procurement Manager .
• University degree and/or certiﬁcation in accounting, ﬁnancial management. business administration, economics or other relevant ﬁeld.
• Minimum ﬁve (5) years’ experience in accounting, bookkeeping, and/or program administrative and ﬁnance managernentl previous supervisow experience on a USAID-funded project highly preferred.
• Experience working with mobile money applications required
• Procurement experience under USAlD~funded awards required.
• Supervisory expel ience required
• Certiﬁed membership in one of the following: ACCA. CPA (U). and CMA preferred.
• Knowledgeof Ugandan taxation laws; experience with withholding and remitting to URA and other local governmental ministries or departments required
• Experience working with ﬁnancial accounting software such us ABACUS or QuickBooks highly desirable.
• Experience with working with large budgets and experience with USAID ﬁnancial reporting preferred
• Excellent working capabilities with Microsoft Excel, Word and other software packages.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: University degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sbc4tlive . Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are ﬁlled. No telephone inquiries. please. Finalists will be contacted.