Job Title: Financial Analyst
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director.
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth.
Our client, an Asset and Investment advisory firm providing Assets reconstruction, Corporate Restructuring, and Corporate Finance services is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst reporting the Executive Director.
Job Summary: The Financial Analyst will be accountable for reviewing larger investment proposals for return on investment, investigating a variety of internal financial and operational issues and staying up-to-date on industry conditions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the creation of an effective financial system for the company and prepare financial statements thereof.
- Preparation of financial models and investment analyses for presentation by the company to its financiers/ proposed financiers
- Support any auditors in the conduct of audits of the company and/or due diligence on the company.
Project specific roles
- Conducting financial due diligences on the project companies
- Ensuring that project expenditures are adequately tacked according to the agreed project budgets
- Financial modelling of restructuring plans and scenario analysis. This includes conducting benchmarking and process analysis
- Assist in presentation of investment analyses to project financiers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or Business Administration.
- At least five years post qualifying experience in a similar position
- CFA is desirable
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedure including knowledge of financial regulations.
- Comprehensive IT proficiency (preferably Project management software) with a strong organizational skill.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong ethical background including the ability to manage confidential data
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 1st July 2022 at 5:00pm.