Job Title: Fleet Manager
Organisation: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Mbale and Lira, Uganda
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and/or enhance the fleet.
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating Drivers and on-staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up-to-date training
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Searching for, hiring and training new Drivers
- Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency
- Knowledge of the maximum weight capacity for each transport material equipment .
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Hold a valid Degree or Certification in Business Area ( Preferential)
- High experience in SAP/Microsoft Office/Gps Systems ( Mandatory)
- Experience minimum of 7 Years in Logistic and Planning and Stocking ( Mandatory)
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Taxes/Import and Export procedures ( Preferential)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below