Job Title: Reconciliation Executive
Aikan was started in 2004 in Uganda by management consultants who shared a simple desire to help organizations improve their business performance through strategic HR. At the time, many organizations looking for practical solutions to HR challenges had to settle for management consultants because there were hardly any reputable local HR consulting companies in the country. Aikan is now recruiting for its valuable client, a leading multinational telecommunication company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily Reconciliation of all Merchant Accounts at both Company and Merchant Servers.
- Daily Reconciliation of the Equity Mobile Banking SVA pre-funded Account.
- Daily Reconciliation of Equity Bank ATM Collection Account.
- Daily Reconciliation of the Company’s Internal Collections Accounts e.g. Airtime Top up, Key Cost, Cash Office, Post-paid.
- Daily Reconciliation of the Trust Account versus OBOPAY.
- Closely follow through with Equity Bank on any open Items for closure.
- Timely follow through with OBOPAY Team on any variances arising from Single sided Transactions, Excess ECASH etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- First Degree in Accounting/Business related degree.
- The ideal job holder should have a year’s experience in a related role
- High business acumen.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Good planning skills.
- Sets high personal standards and goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by following this link https://www.aikanhr1.com/careers
Please include the following in your application; an updated CV / resume should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 30th April 2014.