Job Title: Data Entrant
Walimu aims to decrease the number of preventable deaths from severe illness in Ugandan hospitals through a systematic, evidence-based quality improvement model.
The data entrant is responsible for reviewing medical records and administrative data sources, extracting relevant data, and entering it into a mobile application. All candidates should be capable of diligently and accurately performing routine tasks and following direction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review medical records and administrative data sources and collect required data
- Enter records using a mobile phone application
- Follow up on missing or incorrect entered data; verify the accuracy of inputted data
- Assist in administrative activities such as note taking and reporting
- Maintain operations by following established policies and procedures
- Follow directions from supervisors and work independently to meet deadlines and goals
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
- Advance the missions of Walimu and the IMAI-IMCI Alliance, a Walimu partner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Possess the ability to complete routine asks quickly and accurately; ability to communicate effectively;
- Possess the ability to follow directions and meet standards;
- Posses the ability to operate mobile-based data entry applications
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
Age: 18 years or more
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications including a cover letter and C.V. with two professional references should be submitted to email@example.com with subject “Data Entrant.”
Deadline: June 17, 2014