Job Title: Performance Improvement Staff (PI)
Ernst & Young (known as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012 and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 175,000 employees and more than 700 offices in over 150 countries. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies. The firm dates back to 1849 with the founding of Harding & Pullein in England. The current firm was formed by a merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989.It was known as Ernst & Young until 2013, when it underwent a rebranding.
Job Summary: The Performance Improvement Staff will support in handling multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to clients. Using our global learning tool, we will help you develop the skills you need to be successful. And as part of market-leading global advisory professionals, you will gain valuable experience across industries and geographies and have the opportunity to deepen your subject matter knowledge. The incumbent will interact with clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain PI advisory files, keep up to date detailed information on client engagements in the business line and maintain a daily log of business activities and opportunities. As an Assistant Advisor, you will engage in the writing of proposals and the management of client engagements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the vacancy should hold a University Degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting – minimum upper second
- Possession of professional qualification in ACCA, CPA, MBA and or related Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated technical, business knowledge and ability to learn.
- Excellent planning, research, and communication skills
- Possess the ability to write for reporting, policy and publication
- Creative and analytical thinking
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
How to Apply for the job:
All those interested in working with Ernst and Young should apply via their website by visiting the web link below