Apimple is a small pustule or papule. They are small skin lesions or inflammations of the skin resulting from excess oil getting trapped in the pores.
Remember that pimples can’t be prevented without a routine skin care.
Here are some tips on how to prevent pimples.
Wash your face 2-3 times daily with cold water.
Drink plenty of water to flush out impurities
- Keep your hands and hair away from face
- Use a gentle water-soluble cleanser and tepid water
- Use non-comedogenic moisturizers and makeup
- Avoid over moisturizing the skin.
- Use the lightest-weight moisturizer necessary
- Use a mud mask once a week to clean out pores
Wash makeup brushes and sponges frequently to minimize dirt and bacteria
Reduce exposure to greasy environments, such as fast-food establishments
Always eat a balanced diet
Never squeeze the pimples