Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Technical Assistant
Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Duty Station: Uganda
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peacebuilding sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resource Duties;
· Supporting recruitment processes as directed
· Supporting the HR team preparing the monthly payroll and follow the submission of the attendance sheets
· Perform Proper filing of all personnel documents and other admin documents
· Supporting line managers on performance managements activities and filing performance management documents for staff
· Maintaining consolidated and updated truckers for staff leave, recruitments, trainings, and exits and other relevant HR records as may be determined by the HRCO.
· Monitor stock of all office supplies to ensure full time availability
· Timely communicate to the HR Coordinator concerning office supplies that need to be replenished.
· Ensure that utility bills (e.g. electricity, water, internet, phone) are paid on time.
· Arranging meetings, trainings, seminars, workshops and staff parties when requested
· Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate for the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Human Resource and Administration Technical Assistant job placement must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates who wish to join NRC in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 2nd February 2021