Job Title: I.T Assistant
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The I.T Assistant will be in charge of the maintenance of all I.T hardware and software in accordance with company rules and policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide help desk support to end users.
- Carryout software maintenance on company computers.
- In charge of the door access system for staff.
- Troubleshoot faulty IT equipment.
- Refilling cartridges.
- Making weekly reports on Branch IT performance.
- Carrying out hardware maintenance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9th September 2022