IE University is providing an excellent opportunity through the High Potential Award to outstanding candidates for the academic session 2020-2021.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for worldwide applicants who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
IE University is recognized for its quality in teaching and learning which counts it among the world’s top universities. It is committed to educating professionals and experts who will make a difference in society.
Why study at IE University? Students can get a unique learning environment while studying at IE University. IE prepare you for success by enabling you to develop your point of view and discover your full potential.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, all applicants are automatically considered for this merit-based award and no application is required.
- Supporting Documents: An Essay will be requested, and preference will be given to candidates with greater financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at IE University.
IE University provides several of these partial awards per intake. The amount will vary depending on the candidate’s merit and available funding at the time of the admission.