Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. Huawei is a leading ICT solutions provider. Our telecom network equipment, IT products, and smart devices provide solutions in 170 countries and regions worldwide. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500. Together with our partners, we are building a better connected world.
Job Summary: The Change Manager will be responsible for ensuring continuity of best practice in change management process, executed by IT service delivery staff, required by MTN.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives logs and allocates a priority to all requests for changes that are totally impractical.
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration.
- Decides which CAB members will come to which meetings, who gets specific RFCs depending on the nature of the RFC.
- Convenes urgent CAB or ECAB meetings for all urgent RFCs
- Organized and chairs all CAB and ECAB meetings
- Authorizes acceptable changes, either alone or after a CAB or ECAB has taken place.
- Issues change schedules.
- Works closely with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Updates the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality
- Intuitively reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out of have failed.
- Reviews all outstanding RFCs
- Analyses change records to determine any trends.
- Closes RFCs
- Produces regular management reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the aforementioned Huawei career opportunity should hold a good first degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.