Job Title: Interfaces Project Engineer – Feeder line
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote that the split of responsibility between work packages are well identified and defined
- Follow-up the implementation of interface responsibilities and requirements for the management of technical aspects of Interfaces between Contractors and between Contractors and Company are included in the various call for tender packages.
- Assist in verifying the quality of deliverables.
- Promote timely identification of potential interface problems as they arise.
- Assist in the follow-up of all matters concerning the interfaces and check the conformity of the activities carried out by the work packages to project specifications, their impact and consistency with the development plan.
- Perform change management coordination.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least nine years oil & gas experience with significant relevant multi-discipline engineering experience in oil and gas or large complex industrial projects is required to provide the necessary overview of the business, with experience in project engineering.
- Strong technical, analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for taking initiatives are essential, as is the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams. Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.