Job Title: Internal Communications Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise the Corporate Affairs Manager in the planning and implementation of the annual internal and One TotalEnergies communications & audience engagement strategy.
- Ensure the successful implementation of internal communication strategies and plans aimed enhancing and maintaining the TotalEnergies’ company image as a top energy company internally.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Company and Group key messages, press releases, articles, information packs and other communications material aimed at promoting goodwill amongst stakeholders.
- Coordinate and supervise the implementation of annual initiatives, plans and internal events on time and within the budget allocations
- Facilitate the relationship management of the creative agency, media houses, audio-visual contractor, media monitoring firm and other service providers
- Support implementation of crisis communications functions for internal communication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, public relations/journalism or related field. A Master’s or professional qualification in Communications/International relations is an added advantage.
- At least seven years of experience in communications.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic and targeted communications within a large and complex organization.
- Supervisory skills and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of success in the areas of corporate planning and effective stakeholder liaison.
- High level of innovation and well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Well-developed computer skills, including proven ability to maintain/update websites, and a demonstrated understanding of the internet, social media, multi-media tools and desktop publishing.
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure effective completion of tasks within deadlines and ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 5th August 2022