Vacancy title: IT Administrator
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Computer & IT
Jobs at : Entebbe Handling Services (Trading as NAS)
Deadline of this Job : 29th November 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Entebbe Handling Services (Trading as NAS) is looking for qualified person to fill up the position below;
Job Title: IT Administrator
Job Code: NAS-UG-HR-10.10
Reporting to IT Manager
To configure, implement and maintain various technologies managed by the Information Technology department. He or she will also focus on the administration of the network infrastructure software applications and users.
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full-Time.
• Assists in the planning, designing and implementation of various systems that include desktop PCs, servers, specialized systems, office applications, printers, photocopiers and other PC peripherals
• Manage the company’s network infrastructure and security including routers, firewalls etc.
• Maintain the company’s X-ray Inspection systems and mobile asset tracking system.
• Develop and maintain information security controls and ensure backup of vital company information.
• Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase; evaluate and test new technology and give technical advice to the company regarding IT issues.
• Perform on-site and remote technical support to all ENHAS users, including responding to emergency on-call requests when the need arises, and training.
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
• Create and maintain good technical documentation of the IT environment.
• Maintain excellent communication with the IT Manager on all tasks and projects.
• Conduct preventive maintenance of all computer and computer-related system.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the IT manager.
Education: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related course. Certificate in computer hardware repair and maintenance.
Experience: Two years working experience in computer hardware repair and maintenance, electrical equipment repair, IT support and related activities.
Skills: Networking skills, Analytical skills, Interpersonal and Organizational skills, Good knowledge of information software, systems and computer packages
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Send CV and Application letter to email@example.com OR
Hand Deliver CV and Application letter to: -Human Resources Office; NAS Head Office. Plot M92, Sebugwaawo Drive, Old Airport
Deadline for submission is: 29th November 2019, 5.00p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.