With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Germany, the IUBH University of Applied Sciences is providing Online Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational funding supports international students who want to undertake a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programme.
Established in 1998, IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers English-language campus-based courses, dual German-language study programs as well as part-time and distance-learning courses in German and English. It offers study programmes on Bachelor’s and Master’s level with a strong focus on internationality and your career.
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences? The university offers a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills. Here, candidates will get a world-class environment to explore as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Save up to 66% study costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS), M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS), M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS), M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS), MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS), MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS), MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS), an MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open for female applicants who can demonstrate leadership and management potential in a global business environment both with extraordinary academic merits and with an established record of accomplishment of excellence in their chosen career.
- Students with a proven outstanding career achievement in a technical field that will contribute to the peer learning experience at IUBH.
- Candidates who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track record of starting or bring part of a start-up.
- Students who can show that they have completed an online programme, whether a short or long programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Bachelor and Master’s Degree program at the University of Applied Sciences. Please make use of our Scholarship Calculator, fill it out, and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a tabular CV, “Letter of Motivation” (1-2 DIN A4 pages, English), Diploma, Copy of your identity card and Passport photo with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
IUBH Online gives you the chance to save study costs starting at 66%, when you are eligible for one of The grants. You will get a fully accredited German degree. The degree will not differ from the IUBH On-Campus degree. You even have the chance to do your last semester on campus in Germany with our SMART-Entry Option.