Organization: Women’s Hospital International & Fertility Centre
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Women’s Hospital International & Fertility Centre is one of the largest groups of dedicated specialists in the fields of gynaecology, fertility and maternity in East and Central Africa. Our team consists of experienced medical doctors, scientists, nurses and counselors from Europe and the Diaspora.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Cashier should possess a relevant bachelor’s degree
· At least two years’ experience in Cashiering in a busy setting
· The applicant must be hold impeccable levels of honesty and ethics
· Applicants with hospital experience have an added advantage
· The candidate must also have experience in handling foreign currency
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to submit an updated CV, cover letter, current contact details and relevant supporting documents as MS-Word or pdf files ONLY with no image files. The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: CASHIER in the subject line.