Job Title: Female Sales Representative – Security Systems
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Security Systems Service Provider)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: Retainer (400,000 UGX) + Commission of 5% of all Sales only payable once monthly target is achieved.
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, a security systems service provider. We are specialized in the design and execution of complete turnkey Technical solutions ranging from Fire, Security and Access Control Systems. They provide electric fences, razor wire, CCTV, Residential alarms, Motion Sensors, Burglar alarm systems, Access Control systems, biometric systems, Door Bells, Time & Attendance systems, Automation of Gates, etc.
Job Summary: The Female Sales Representative – Security Systems will be tasked with generating new residential and commercial business. The incumbent will design and sell electric fences, razor wire, CCTV, Residential alarms, Motion Sensors, Burglar alarm systems, Access Control systems, biometric systems, Door Bells, Time & Attendance systems, Automation of Gates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells burglar, fire, and medical emergency alarm systems and security monitoring services to individuals and businesses: Contacts prospective customers to explain security monitoring services and to demonstrate alarm systems.
- Examines customer’s home or business and analyzes customer’s requirements to recommend security system to meet customer’s needs.
- Explains operation of security system after installation.
- Prospect for new clients to create new market share to sell products and services
- Establish and develop mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients to obtain referrals to develop into new sales
- Inspect and review physical premises and design solutions in accordance with client needs
- Prepare documents according to guidelines
- Close sales and offer exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Monitor job progress and demonstrate system operation during a final “walk-through” with clients
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Sell additional products to existing customers
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge base of product lines, services, and customer needs through training and research
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a female with at least a Diploma in any field
- The applicant must also have at least three years of experience in selling security systems. This is mandatory and those without it needn’t apply.
- Good network that is adequate to sell these security systems
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to work independently and able to generate new leads.
- Well-groomed individual
- The jobholder should have good geographical knowledge of the core business districts in the central region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft programs are required.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters (include salary expectation) and updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the subject line quoted as “Female Sales Representative – Security Systems”
Deadline: 11th October 2018 by 5.00p