Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Organisation: Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Administration Officer
The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is established under the PPDA Act No.1 of 2003 to develop standards and regulate procurement and disposal practices in respect of all Procuring and Disposing Entities which include Central Government Ministries and Departments, Local Governments, State Enterprises, Constitutional and Statutory Bodies and post primary training institutions.
Job Summary: The Front Desk Officer will provide front desk services to all visitors of PPDA and ensuring that they are directed to the correct office and given the correct information
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front Desk Services: Manage the reception desk ensuring that visitors and all incoming and outgoing communications are handled with maximum efficiency and professionalism
- Administrative Support (while on reception duty): To ensure that PPDA Staff are provided with swift and professional administrative support:
- Visitor Administration: To co-ordinate logistical arrangements and support for visiting guests, PPDA staff and consultants so that each one accomplishes their visit purpose and has their wellbeing appropriately catered for.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the PPDA Front Desk Officer job opportunity should hold a Diploma in Business Administration / Customer Relations
- Credits in both Mathematics and English at O’ Level.
- A minimm of two years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Information Technology/ Computer Skills
- Information Handling and Filing
- High Level of Integrity
- Customer Care skills
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their envelopes clearly marked “Application for the Post of ………………..” with an application letter and detailed CV indicating three independent referees; copies of academic certificates and one (1) current Passport photograph should be submitted to:
The Executive Director,
Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority,
Plot 37 Nakasero Road, 5th Floor. UEDCL Tower
P.O. Box 3925, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 2nd March 2018 by 5.00 p.m.