Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Job Summary: The Internal Audit Assistant will provide support to the Internal Auditor in conducting all necessary audit follow-ups and prepare internal audit reports that conform to professional standards and organizational guidelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will expeditiously follow up audits as per the instructions and supervision from the internal auditor
· Prepare and submit reports on follow ups done (audit recommendations)
· Perform operational audits as per the audit plan under the supervision and guidance from the Internal Auditor
· Perform any other roles as assigned by the Internal Auditor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) Degree or its equivalent.
· At least a year’s experience in an audit environment.
· Team work
· Excellent analytical skills
· String customer focus
· Highly proactive
· Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (send as one document) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
· Kindly mark your application as “Application _ your name _ InternalAudit Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
· Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 6th November 2015