Job Title: Branch Sales Manager (Several Job Opportunities)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro-finance Company, a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd, providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently, Platinum provides loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
Job Summary: The Branch Sales Managers will be responsible for total branch performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Proven sales skills, demonstrated by success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven relationship building skills in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- Proven track record in recruiting, retaining, working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish tasks.
- Experience and competence in leading successful and ambitious teams.
- Skilled in market intelligence and industry developments in the market.
- Experience in the resolution of customer-related issues/complaints in a timely/professional way.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and testimonials via E-mail to the address below;
The Ag. HR Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st March 2018