Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram etc)
· Possess excellent writing and language skills
· Demonstrates creativity and has documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
· Possess the ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications via E-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line clearly stating the post being applied for. Attached to the application should be an updated CV with passport size photo, contact information, three referees with email contact and Police clearance letter from the LC1