Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref No.: TUGA/HR/011
Toyota Uganda is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation in Japan and sole official distributor of brand new Toyota vehicles in Uganda. Our key business activities being Toyota motor vehicle sales, spare part sales and motor vehicle servicing & repair as well as Yamaha motorcycles, Hino trucks and Case tractors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Tasked with growing parts sales through new fleet customer acquisition and retention of existing key accounts.
· Preparation of parts tenders in accordance with the PPDA regulations.
· The incumbent will provide support to Parts Sales Representatives in ensuring retention of fleet customers through timely resolution of inquiries or complaints.
· Branch and dealer support to ensure optimum stocking of parts and accessories to maximize sales opportunities.
· Responsible for debtor management and analysis for the Parts Department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Parts Field Sales Coordinator should hold a good bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other Business related discipline.
· At least three years’ experience in a field Sales/Marketing role.
· Hold a valid Driver’s License and competent ability driving with manual transmission is a MUST.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send a detailed CV of not more than three pages with scanned copies of academic certificates all merged within the same document via Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th October 2015