Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Organisation: Uganda Baati Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Baati Ltd is a member of the Safal Group of companies – Africa’s largest producer of steel roofing and the pioneer in the production of Aluminium Zinc coated steel on the continent. The company is a leading manufacturer of roofing sheets and allied products with branches in Kampala, Arua and Tororo.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with the development of quality goals and targets as part of the organisation’s strategic plan.
- Maintain an overview of entire production and customer service process to ensure product quality.
- Perform routine material, process and product sampling and testing and submit periodic reports on material/ process quality results to the Plant manager.
- Work closely with external bodies e.g. UNBS and also resolve customer complaints related to quality.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Five years of experience in manufacturing in a busy organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should their updated CVs to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th August 2018