The AIDS Support Organization (TASO) Uganda , an organisation contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection, restoring hope and improving the quality of Life of persons, families and communities affected by HIV infection and disease, requires the services of dedicated, competent, innovative and results oriented persons for employment on a contract basis for the positions above;
- Offer information to clients, aimed at reducing their vulnerability to AIDS and other HIV related diseases and infections through health education.
- Provide medical care to TASO clients and staff
- Actively participate in HIV/AIDS awareness and sensitizations in the communities
- Participate in training of health workers from communities and other institutions
- Participate in the drawing and implementation of Centre medical work plans and budget.
- Medical care provided to TASO clients and Staff
- Drugs and other medical supplies appropriately administered
- Set standards and procedures for clinical services adhered to
- The applicants should hold Clinical Officer’s Diplomas
- At least a year’s experience
- HIV management and ability to communicate medical facts to non-medical personnel
- High degree of Integrity, Empathy, Patience, Confidentiality
- Possess the ability to work under mental and physical stress
Deadline: 23rd May 2014 at 4:30 pm.