Job Title: Regional Manager (BRAC Small Enterprise Program) – (2)
BRAC, the largest non-governmental development organization in the world, is working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia, with a view to alleviate poverty. The organization implements integrated development approach combining education, health, agriculture, Livestock, adolescent empowerment, and micro finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide the Branch, Area managers on how to prepare work plan at the beginning of the year.
- Arrange staff transfers, staff performance and assessments, promotions as may be required.
- Write special observation, features, if there are a any major findings.
- Manage and keep in good terms with Government concerned personal and organization
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Regional Manager should possess a minimum of five years’ experience in the sector of Microfinance.
- Ability to work in all conditions
- Good communication skills especially written and spoken English
- Highly reliable, responsible and self motivated
- Ability to maintain good liaison both with the Government and Non-Government Organization
How to Apply for the job:
All those interested in working with this prestigious NGO, BRAC International, should send their applications including a cover letter, an Updated CV stating bibliography and detailed permanent address, photocopy of their academic papers, 2 copies of colored passport size photographs, LC1 recommendation letter, and a day time contact number and send through post office to: the Human Resource Department, BRAC Uganda, Busingiri Zone in Nyanama off Entebbe Road, P. O. Box 31817, Clock Tower, Kampala, Uganda.
NB: (Please this is to inform the general public that Clock Tower is post office where you should send your application, while Nyanama is where BRAC Country Offices are, so avoid the mistakes of going to post office whenever called upon for interviews.
Deadline: 24th January, 2014