Job Title: Insurance Sales Executives (20 Career Jobs)
ICEA Uganda is a subsidiary company of Insurance Company of East Africa (ICEA) Kenya limited and is looking to recruit commission-based Sales Executives. Insurance Company of East Africa is the leading compound insurance company in East Africa providing both long-term and short term insurance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify markets and schedule meetings with potential clients.
- Provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution(s) that best fits the needs of each individual client.
- Develop, grow and manage the key accounts in the corporate market established
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and earn their trust
- Manage and follow up on the developed accounts
- Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the unit leader agent
- Perform any other job tasks as assigned by the Unit Leader.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold at least a Bachelors degree.
- Be honest, professional, high achiever with Strong and ethical performance
- Coachable and highly competitive spirit
- Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- People networked
- Excellent time-management skills
- Successful working experience in sales, marketing, research or other relevant professions will be an added advantage
- Possess high level of enthusiasm
- Massively positive outlook – the glass must always be half full
- Good at building long-term relationships
- Highly persuasive
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to listen to clients’ needs and address them.
- Sector knowledge and industry
- Contacts and networking skills
How to Apply for the job:
All qualified and interested persons should apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th February, 2014