Job Title: Relationship Officers/Loan Officers (20 Job Careers)
Frank Management Consult Ltd wishes to recruit for its client, the fastest growing international micro-finance with its head office in Kampala Uganda.
Job Summary: The Relationship Officers will be responsible for:
- Actively contribute to the profitability of the branch by effectively achieving set sales targets through actively and proactively identifying sales opportunities;
- To keep the portfolio at risk at the acceptable minimum through actively following up on all clients for timely repayments;
- Proactively and continuously deliver service excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production / Sales:
- Oversee own sales production performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives;
- Proactively driving sales through a combination of advertising, customer referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth).
- Ensure that you contribute to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management;
- Effectively achieving set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities;
- Attend the daily planning and review meetings.
- Responsible for marketing of loans
- Conduct loan appraisals
- In charge of Collections
- Responsible for Portfolio management
- Administration of loans
- In charge of building and managing Customer relationships
- Maintaining an excellent corporate image
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field a must
- Computer Literacy skills a requirement
- At least two years’ sales experience in a micro-finance/ bank /insurance a must
How to Apply:
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently email your updated CV / resume to
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com