Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Management of petty cash,
• Processing both credit sales and cash sales in tally system
• Analysis of production reports
• Maintain fixed asset register.
• Prepare payment vouchers and cheques payments
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Prepare bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
• Monitor inventory movement, maintain stock records and prepare stock reconciliations, and coordinate monthly stock takes
• Prepare relevant monthly reports for the attention of the Accountant and assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial management reports.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Assist with management of accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration or accounting related
• Full or semi ACCA OR CPAU qualifications.
• Personal integrity and reliability is critical for the job.
• Knowledge of data filling systems.
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
• Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
• Knowledge of accounting and book keeping practices.
• Computer proficiency in Tally accounting Package and spread sheets.
• At least two years practical experience.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Own initiative.
• Good communication skills.
Application procedure: Please submit an application letter (Stating why you are the right candidate for the job, salary. expectation, and availability notice period), CV and scanned copies of your academic documents to the following email address: email@example.com.
Deadline: June 6, 2014 – 5pm
NB: Those who had applied earlier need not to reapply.