Job Title: Accountant
Instep Business Solutions (IBS) looks to recruit for its valuable client, a leading professional cleaning and allied services company is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join its vibrant sales team.
Job Summary: The Accountant will intuitively examine and prepare financial information, records and reports to enable the organization run in the most efficient and profitable manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake financial forecasting and risk assessment.
- Report, advise and make best-practice recommendations to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop and implement recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Undertake financial administration and staff supervision ensuring relevant performance and training as required.
- Prepare reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements.
- Controlling income and expenditure.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance of all financial activities and records.
- Analyze and investigate monthly and annual financial accounts.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and standards as well as legal and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for Payroll administration.
- Provide internal auditing services.
- Advise clients on financial matters including compensation, employee benefits, design of accounting and data processing systems, and taxation issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance OR CPA
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Proficiency in ICT
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Good commercial sense
- Keen to detail
- Confidentiality and integrity
Remuneration: An attractive salary package, in addition to benefits is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
How to Apply for the job:
If you are interested in the aforementioned job opportunity, please send your CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title on the subject and current and expected salary.