EFC Limited is a new microfinance institution in Kampala located in Ndeeba at Master Wood Plaza. Already well-established in Zambia and Tanzania, the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre model is a proven market leader providing specialized lending services in amounts up to UGX 50 million to existing micro and small enterprises.
The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Ugandan private sector.
- The candidates should have financial service industry experience
- He/ she should also possess a good bachelors Degree in Business Management or Finance/Economics;
- At least three years’ experience lending to entrepreneurs in the micro and small enterprises sector;
- Excellent leadership and team building skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.