Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts below that exist in Kaliro District Local Government. Applicants should fill in application forms in triplicate and attach three passport size photographs and all relevant photocopies of certified academic certificates and transcripts.
The application forms can be downloaded from the District Website or obtained from Offices of the Secretaries of District Service Commission or Public Service Commission.
Completed applications should be submitted to the
Secretary District Service Commission,
Kaliro P.O. Box 56
NOT later than 27th January 2014.
For more details visit our Website: kaliro.go.ug/new/jobs or the Kaliro DLG and Kaliro Town Council Notice Boards.
Department: Administration and Management
Post: Human Resource Officer
Required Qualifications for the job:
- An Honours Bachelors Degree in Social Work and Social Administration (SWSA) or Human Resources Management or Social Science (with Personnel/Human Resource Management as an option) or Management Science or Business Administration (Management) or Arts (with Personnel/Human Resource Management as an option) from a recognized University. Department: Administration and Management Post: Internal Auditor Required Qualifications:
- Either an Honours Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized University
- Or full Professional qualifications in Accounting or auditing from a recognized Institution. Department: Natural Resources Post: Land Officer Required Qualifications:
- A Honours Bachelors Degree in Surveying, Geometrics; Law; Land Economics; Land Management; Physical Planning; Urban Planning; Regional Planning; or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized University or Institution
- Providing support supervision and technical back-up support to lower local government on matters of lands, urban development and housing. Department: Education Post: Senior Inspector of Schools Required Qualifications:
- Should hold an Honours Bechelors Degree with Education from a recognized university or institution.
- Either a Post Graduate Diploma Planning and Management or Human Resources Management or Public Administration and Management or other related Managerial fields from a recognized University or Institution. Experience:
- At least three (3) years working experience in the teaching profession and education management as Education Officer.
DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION- KALIRO
Deadline: Jan 27th 2014