Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Roofings Group, a number one quality steel manufacturer to supply over 350,000 metric tons per annum to both local and export market within the region. Situated about 6km outside Kampala city centre on Plot 126 Entebbe Road, Lubowa. Roofings Group envisages “We strive to be the largest manufacturer of steel and plastic building products within the East African Community, through adopting the most modern technology, employing a professionally trained workforce and complying with the highest international standards to deliver the best quality products to the market.”
The Roofings Marketing Assistant will primarily be responsible for the day today office administration of the Group S&M Manager and the department at large by coordinating and organizing office activities and errands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange customer visits; welcome and usher them in as well as other visitors
- Work closely with superstore managers for their correspondence and documentation to and from the Group S&M Manager.
- Proper filing of all documents for the Department for easy reference
- Conduct office errands, deliver documents ensuring their safety and proper recording in the delivery book and acknowledge by the receiver with a signature
- Responsible for ensuring control of office equipment
- Receiving of messages for Group S&M Manager which in his absence has to be communicated to him/her.
- Ensuring cleanliness and other in the office
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to you from time to time by the supervisor/manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must be a Graduate in Marketing or business Administration
- At least three (3) years’ of relevant experience.
- Possess Certificate in front office management/Administration
- Computer literacy Skills i.e. good computer knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint and Internet usage
- Prior training in customer care and ability to take full and complete messages.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess the ability to prepare minutes and timely reports
- Team work;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently in a team.
- Good technology Skills;
- Possess the ability to operate office equipment with ease such as Photo copier, Scanner; Fax, E-mail etc.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Exhibit interaction with different types of people and ability to observe confidentiality and cultural diversity
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements