Apply for this job
Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited, a leading water bottling company in Uganda and a subsidiary of SABMiller, the second largest brewing group in the world; and winner of People’s Choice Awards 2011, 2012 and 2013, seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic professional for the position below:
Job Title: PROCESS ARTISAN – GRADE H
Purpose of the job
The Process operator – Refrigeration is responsible for safely operating the Utilities plant , monitor and control the utilities processes such as water supply systems, water recovery plant, generator, refrigeration (chiller) and compressed air plant
while ensuring quality , cost and reliability(ATM) are in control as per the global KPI.
• Maintain, modify and repair Refrigerators air conditioners and control equipment including recorders, fl ow meter and other water quality monitoring equipment.
• Comply with the recommended safe work procedure and Maintain a safe healthy working environment
• Monitor the performance of all equipment, gauges and charts in the compressors, chiller and pump stations.
• Record statistical data concerning plant operations.
• Maintain, operate, repair and replace equipment as necessary.
• Operate, maintain, and repair malfunctions in the water plant; repair gauge, pumps, filters and other controls and equipment.
• Carry out cleaning of the machines in good time to avoid loss of production as well as carrying out condition monitoring
• Apply the manufacturing way principles and practices
• Contribute to team problem solving and decision making
Requirements for the job applicant:
• Must be holder of a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
• 2 – 3 years working experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan with a bias in Refrigeration
• High integrity with excellent report writing skills
• High energy, balanced personality self-discipline and drive, conceptualizing and innovative thinking, goal orientation and a strong output bias.
• Proactive mindset, self-driven, self-starter and with initiative; ability to communicate (verbal and written),
• Computer literacy – Word, PowerPoint and Excel is an added advantage
• Highly competent in terms of numeracy
• Be able to work independently
• Must be presentable, good communicator, motivated, disciplined and ambitious
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please
send their CV, which should include details of email address (if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/ testimonials and address of three (3) referees to the undersigned not later than 1st February 2014.
1) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2) Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualifi cation.
The Human Resources Business Partner – Technical
Rwenzori Bottling Company, P. O. Box 26543, Namanve
Deadline for submitting job application is 1st Feb 2014