Job Title: Commercial Manager
British Airways is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom and its largest airline based on fleet size, international flights and international destinations. British Airways is a full service global airline, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network. The airline flies to and from centrally located airports and offers flights around the world.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for Commercial Manager for British Airways should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute
- The applicant should also preferably have a minimum of five years’ relevant experience with a comprehensive knowledge of the British Airways brand in sales, marketing and revenue functions.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Possess the ability to think strategically and deliver solutions to complex, cross functional issues
- High business (commercial) acumen
- Ability to spot and interpret market trends early and react appropriately
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- People Management experience, strong performance management skills with a high coaching ethic
- Prior field sales experience in the airline or travel industry
- Possess the ability to share overall route responsibility to work towards British Airway’s overall revenue objections
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants with a desire to work in one of the world’s biggest airline companies, British Airways, are requested to their updated CVs and motivation letters, together with contact numbers and email address to this email address:
Deadline: Friday, 31st January 2014
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.