Munnange Counselling Centre (MCC) is looking for two counsellors. MCC is a psychological health care centre located at Nkumba Univeristy in Entebbe.
MCC is run by the Belgian NGO Munnange in close cooperation with Nkumba University and KATHO-IPSOC University, Belgium.
The counselling centre offers students, university staff and the surrounding communities a chance to call upon independent and neutral counsellors for help.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor in psychological guidance and counselling
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English and Luganda
- Strong theoretical background on psychological models and counselling techniques
- Empathic and a good listener, being non-judgmental in working with people
- Responsible, proactive, loyal, flexible, punctual and discrete
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Mus be computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email)
Job title : Counsellor
Location : Nkumba University Entebbe
Job status : contract for 6 months, after a positive evaluation possibility to renew the contract 3 days a week (from 9am-5pm)
Compensation type : monthly salary payment on a personal account
How can you apply?
Applicants should send a copy of their updated CV and a motivation letter before 15th, September 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org