Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Aikan was started in 2004 in Uganda by management consultants who shared a simple desire to help organizations improve their business performance through strategic HR. At the time, many organizations looking for practical solutions to HR challenges had to settle for management consultants because there were hardly any reputable local HR consulting companies in the country. Aikan is now recruiting for its valuable client, a leading multinational telecommunication company leases employees from aikan on a contractual basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Service Agent will be expected to achieve set Revenue and joiner targets.
- Maintain quality and supportive relationships with colleagues, which promote the delivery of quality service to customers.
- Responsible for Stock Management.
- Cash flow management and Reconciliation
- Actively seek information and knowledge on the competitor activities and products.
- Provide quality service to customers.
- Prepare and submit records and reports as required.
- Secure company equipment and treat all information confidentially and report any observed faults immediately to the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should ideally possess a good Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or equivalent training in business or sales management
- At least a year’s experience of sales with a combination of direct and indirect approach.
- Experience of the telecommunications industry or FMCG environment
- Solid knowledge of channel and indirect sales; direct sales experience desirable
- Customer focused.
- High business awareness.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
- Good Coaching skills
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please include the following in your application; an updated CV / resume should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 30th April 2014.