Job Title: Field Quality Inspector
Bridge International Academies is revolutionizing the way families across the developing world access quality education through our innovative ‘Academy-in-a-Box’ model of schooling. As of September 2014 Bridge is operating over 350 academies throughout Kenya serving over 100,000 pupils. As one of the fastest growing education companies in the world, Bridge will expand into Uganda in 2015 with plans for expansion into Nigeria and India on the horizon.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistent construction management practices at all our schools.
- The Inspector must work closely with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- The jobholder performs detailed initial site survey including site analysis.
- Measuring existing facilities and preparing measured drawings.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating detailed schedules of completed facilities.
- Construction work supervision.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess a good Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- At least five years’ experience in construction management
- Good working knowledge of current construction technology and practices.
- Well- organized with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Able and willing to accept feedback including instructions, corrective and positive feedback
- Able to interact with all parties onsite and be able to implement Quality policies and procedures.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.